H F Unit
- An electronically controlled unit which eliminates the use of costly and bulky HF and DC suppressor unit incorporated with solenoid valve to economize the costlier argon gas. Built-in feature of Pre-flow control to prevent the electrode oxidization at the start of weld.
- Electronically balancing the AC wave forms helps in total removal of oxide films during welding of aluminum and its alloys.
- Superior Arc striking through a discharge of 10KV of High Frequency Voltage pulse.
- Auto HF cut-off in DC mode.
- It has fine looking and can be used safely and reliably.
- The case is made up of high quality antiflaming ABS material, good in insulation.
- It has many advantages such as waterproof ,shield from electricshock and corrosion-resisting.
- Energy-efficientã€Small and light. It can be moved easily.
- HF Arc-starting and strong welding permeability.
- Be satisfied requirements of welding process.
- Be able to weld carbon steel, stainless steel, copper